Vegan Wellness Support Meeting
Please note, this meeting is discussion-based only, NOT a potluck or food-related event.
Since our group has many great potluck and social food-related events, we are offering this discussion-only group support session for those struggling to find balance on their plant-based path or just wanting some extra support. By sharing our experiences we can gain insight from one another, as well as, practical solutions to help us move towards a greater sense of well-being.
I (Tara Petite) have over fifteen year experience living a plant-based lifestyle, including parenting three vegan kids, ages 10 to 18. I, also, have master’s degree in health & wellness coaching from the Maryland University of Integrative Health. I advocate using lifestyle choices to maximize the quality of our lives, and have a strong desire to help others feel their best so they can “pay it forward” with positive energy and compassion!
THIS MEETING IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are a long-term vegan, feeling out of balance and yearning for a more expanded sense of “nourishment,” to include connection with nature, positive relationships, creativity, etc.
• You are a new vegan, are committed to change, but feel somewhat lost as to how to navigate cravings, social situations and maintaining a sense of purpose with your newly chosen lifestyle.
• You just want to connect with other like-minded folks for some positive support and conversation.
• You understand that health is not a destination, but rather a lifelong holistic process?
• You are excited to participate in a group experience, offering encouragement and support.
• You are committed to prioritizing your well-being and are willing to have an open mind, share honestly, and respect the individual path of others.
If this resonates with you, and you would like to participate, please RSVP on here. To keep the group small and give everyone time to share, there are limited spaces. Thanks!
NOTE: You are aware that this group meeting is in no way to be construed as psychological counseling, psychotherapy, or any medical service. You agree to participate for the purpose of supporting yourself, and others, with respect to a plant-based lifestyle, health & wellness topics, and creating a structure for identifying and achieving your personal objectives.