New Year, New You! Sustainable goal-setting workshop
In our practice, we often set intentions, which guide our energy and actions while we’re on the mat. Off the mat, we sometimes need a little more structure and preparation to stay focused on those intentions — and turn them into reality.
Join Stepfanie Romine, RYT-500 and a certified health coach, for a workshop that will help you take inventory of your life and turn your intentions into concrete goals. Whether you want to find work-life balance, focus on your health or establish a regular yoga practice, the principles remain the same. Take stock of where you are and where you want to be — then make a plan to get there.
Stepfanie combines her health coach training, which is rooted in proven behavioral science techniques, with her knowledge of yoga and mindfulness to create a unique approach to goal setting.
In this session, Stepfanie will help you:
– Determine how ready you are to commit to change
– Bolster your commitment or discover goals, desires and ambitions that will work in your life right now
– Identify and remove the obstacles that stand between you and your best self
– Map a plan to get you from where you are to where you want to go
– Differentiate between habits that will create long-term sustainable change and those that can erode your motivation and momentum
With a decade of experience working with major health and wellness brands, Stepfanie specializes in weight loss, stress management and healthy eating, including meal prep. She’s the co-author of three best-selling wellness titles, including “The No Meat Athlete Cookbook,” chosen by Sports Illustrated as a top health and wellness pick of 2017, and “The Spark Solution,” a two-week program to fast-track weight loss and total body health that has been on the U.S. News and World Report’s “best diets” list since 2014. She has taught yoga since 2009 and is certified in health coaching through the American Council on Exercise, the only such NCCA-accredited certification.
This workshop is for you if:
– You set resolutions but lose steam and abandon them.
– You feel ready and eager to change but are not sure where to start.
– You make lists and tend not to finish them.
– You struggle to find time to care for yourself, though it matters to you.
– You want to commit to your health and well-being this year.
*No yoga experience necessary.